Turbulence Training is Craig Ballantyne’s world famous fat loss and muscle building program. Having spent almost his entire life teaching people how to get fit, you may say that Craig has found the way to success, and he has included high quality information in his program, information that will help both men and women, irrespective of their physical state, to change their bodies forever.
Turbulence Training doesn’t focus on getting rid of the fat with cardio training; it provides useful information and instructions for weight training and interval training that will work on two levels at the same time: they will increase body mass and burn fat at the same time. The program also includes 5 common myths – 5 common mistakes people make often – that will explain why cardio trainings are inefficient in increasing metabolism and burning fat.
Increasing the metabolism and the rate at which your body burns fat are the two main targets of the burst exercises in the Turbulence Training system. Probably the most valuable thing the system has to offer is the original, 45 minute – 3 day per week short burst exercises, presented in two separate categories, for men and for women. This innovative program developed by Craig Ballantyne is scientifically proven and certified by many nutrition editors and expert trainers.
1. Train 3 days per week. Alternate between Workouts A & B.
2. Each workout will be resistance training followed by Interval Training.
3. Perform 2-4 sets per exercise and 6-8 repetitions per set.
4. Pair “non-competing” exercises in supersets.
5. Rest 1 minute between exercises.
6. Perform 2 warm-up sets.
7. Conclude each workout with Interval Training.
8. Change the exercises in the workout every 3 weeks!
9. Get your nutrition together! Decrease your calorie intake by eliminating processed carbohydrates and some saturated fat from your diet.
- “Turbulence Training System” ebook (in PDF & MP3 format)
- TT Nutrition Guide by Chris Mohr
- Dumbbell & Bodyweight Fusion workout manual
- “20-Minute Workouts for the World’s Busiest Dads!”
- Total Body Transformation Secrets
- Turbulence Training for Mass (Muscle Building)
The good thing is you can train at home, you don’t need to go to the gym and the exercises provided in the ebook are quite useful and offer quick results.
The downside of this program is that you have to work hard. Once you start the Turbulence Training program, if you want to see results as soon as possible, you’d better stick with it. You need to really make a commitment for it to work. The exercises are intense, so if you don’t like to work up a sweat, this program is probably not for you.
So, if you want to burn fat and build muscles, you hate long boring cardio and are committed to shaping your body, Turbulence Training is the thing for you! Craig’s top interval training methods will definitely work for you! This excellent, original program guarantees extraordinary results.